Thursday, May 2, 2013

The Convent Of Hell

Here's another juicy commission for my good friend Teri.
We are both great fans of Ignacio Noe art and especially of his master work called Convent Of Hell.
I don't want to spoil much in case you are going to hunt that comix down ... just do it, but so that you know what you are in for: lots of nuns and anal sex :D
  
Double the cocks, double the fun!
You won't find this picture in the comics, is just losely based on the story.
The big red sexy machine succubus is just stunning if you ask me. I love how the red skin came out and just look at that magnificent thigh... dear Lord! :D 

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Isn't that the type of nun we all dream about, after all? :P

      Delete
  2. The succubus looks awesome mate. Well done

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sexy and evocotive of some european comics I've read.

    Great stuff!

    Is that nun with the tatoo Mistress Darkness? (If that's her name)

    ReplyDelete